The New York County Lawyers’ Association invited Lynda McDermott, President of EquiPro International, Ltd, to speak at its Fall Conference: “Blueprint for Building Your Law Practice”. McDermott’s topic: “Lawyers who sell…well!”
In the 2 hour interactive presentation McDermott helped her audience of lawyers to:
- Understand what successful lawyers believe, and do to sell well.
- Clarify their law practice development goals
- Develop their unique value proposition that will differentiate them from their competitors
- Develop specific strategies for building their visibility and credibility in their target markets
- Create a 100 Day Plan of Action for growing their practice
McDermott and her EquiPro team specialize in business development, training and coaching with professional services firms, including law firms. If you would like more information about Lynda McDermott’s keynote presentations and seminars, please call 212-573-9046, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.lyndamcdermott.com.
If you would like to hear an except from “The Secrets of Women Lawyers Who Sell Well!” please click onto this link: http://www.lyndamcdermott.com/LyndaWomenLawyersAudio.html